Jan 22, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012



We celebrated the New Year with Liam first. Liam & I went to a "Noon Year" party with friends from our Moms group here in town. We've gone every years since we moved here ( 3 years now) and its so much fun. All the kids get together have snacks and at 12 noon on New Years Eve they count down and have a party! Since most kids are in bed during the real New Year's Eve this lets them be a part of the celebration earlier in the day. We love it. The video of Liam is when we came back home. He kept counting down and saying Happy "Noon" Year. He had a blast. Later in the evening Chris & I attempted to have some kind of celebration. I had some of my favorite clam dip and special spritzers since I'm nursing no alcohol for me. We also were up with Blake who has colic so badly. He cried from 8 pm - 5 am so it was a rough new years. It's always great just to hang out together. We're so blessed to have Blake though. This year some New Year's resolutions I have are to try to keep positive, become more organized with making dinner & cleaning, spending more time with family, having more celebrations and being more social hosting parties etc. Looking forward to lots of fun in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment