Jan 10, 2013

2013 Projects

Welcome 2013 so happy you're here! I'm ready to get my butt in gear and start doing some fun projects to be organized, a little creative, and have some fun. I'm the first to admit that I am not the crafty, organizer, planner type Mom. You know like the Moms with blogs who have hundreds of subscribers posting pictures of their organized pantry closet, or laundry room they just re-organized. Sure that's great not knocking them at all but that's really not me. I really don't have patience for that kind of thing and find it takes time away from my boys.  Also we are on a very tight budget so extra spending for projects is usually a No but hoping this year we'll  be able to spend just a little to get an organized home in return. So this is going to be a new adventure for me and definitely a learning process so please bare with me.  I'm looking forward to the challenge and getting out of my comfort zone for a bit.

I decided this year instead of having New Years resolutions I would work on completing one project every month.  So it would be more like having monthly goals instead of yearly goals. This way hopefully it would make it a lot easier for me to complete and stay on track to remember (hopefully).

I thought I'd post my projects here and blog about them once I complete them each month. This way it will hold me accountable and hopefully make me want to complete each project on time.

I'm the first to admit that I'm sure these projects are not going to be my own ideas. I will definitely be posting links to my inspiration giving credit where credit is do. I really hate when people don't credit others for ideas they steal really it's not nice people!

There will be 12 projects in all 1 project for each month.  Got it? Good lets get started!