Apr 9, 2012

Happy Easter 2012





We had a very busy Easter this year with lots of fun activities planned.  First was the annual Easter Egg Hunt with my Mom group  KinderMoms.  I just love how well it's put together and all the kids don't push and the organizers make sure there are plenty of eggs for all the kids. Liam had lots of fun. I bought these cute matching t-shirs for the boys from etsy they were so cute! If anyone wants the info please let me know.
Daddy & Liam getting in a little fun on the playground before the hunt.

Liam on the hunt with his new Lightning McQueen Easter basket he loved it.
The grass was a little wet but Liam found plenty of eggs

  

Here's a video of Liam on the hunt. He's too cute!


Okay so we tried to get a family pic but it didn't work so well.  They had a photo area to take family pictures which was so sweet. Do you Like the bunnies? 
They're mine! I let KinderMoms use them for pictures. 
There's a girl bunny behind Chris.

Okay Chris tried again but another bad one. But the boy's t-shirts were 
so cute though. I hope to get another picture soon of them together wearing the
 t-shirts before they grow out of them.
When we got home Liam had fun looking to see what was inside his eggs.




On the Saturday before Easter Sunday we went to another Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Party at John Newcombe Country Club. We just recently joined and it is beautiful! So excited to start working out again. They are a tennis club with several tennis courts, a pool, fitness center, lots of fun for the kids. Liam is taking tennis and swimming lessons there this summer. Hope Chris and I will be able to take some lessons too. 
I hardly have any pictures of me and the boys. I know sad but true. My friend Paige was there and took our picture right before both kids had a horrible meltdown. Thanks Paige for the sweet pic :) Blake was teething and Liam was just so moody that day. They even had the Easter come but Liam just did not want his picture taken and Blake was crying with his teething. I was so disappointed but that's kids for ya.

Liam hunting for easter eggs by the tennis courts. But he was not so into it instead he kept watching the tennis players and saying " I want to play tennis please." 





I love Easter pictures. Liam had fun playing with the camera and with these
  bunny ears

This is one of several adorable pictures of Blake. I could not believe how much he enjoyed getting his picture taken! Plus Liam was trying to get him to laugh so here he's really looking to the side at Liam.

Baby Blake's 1st Easter 5 months old!

So far the best picture I have the silly boys. It's so hard to get them together. 
Love how this came out.
My favorite outfit I bought for Blake for Easter. So adorable! 


Chris was so great helping Liam color easter eggs for the first time this year. I thought 3 years would be a good age to start. Liam had a blast watching 
the eggs turn colors.



Resurrection Eggs are so popular now. They basically teach kids about Jesus and how he died for our sins. You can buy them in the stores but I found some ideas on pinterest and decided to make my own for the boys. It was fun. You are suppose to have 12 and open one up every day leading up to Easter Sunday. Each egg contains a bible verse with an object to go along with it. I decided to do a shorter version that I saw on pinterest. I had Easter eggs filled with different things, like a rock, bandaid, a heart, clay for the tomb etc. Liam really enjoyed it and liked looking at them all the time and it helped him to understand in a simple way why Jesus died on the cross for him and what Easter really is about. I hope to keep this a tradition each Easter.












Blake's Easter Basket
Liam's Easter Basket
The boys Easter Baskets
I think Liam liked getting the peeps the most 
Blake checking out his 1st Easter Basket !