Sep 27, 2012

A little pick me up from Liam

There is  so much on my mind lately and I just don't feel myself.  I really hope it's just a phase I'm going through and not depression again.  There are so many challenges we are having to face and lots of difficult decisions to make that some days I find it hard to make it through without letting it overwhelm me. I'm always having to handle everything on my own and it gets really lonely sometimes. But today my sweet 4 year old boy reminded me that I am not alone.
     I was playing with Liam in the playroom when all of a sudden a wave of sadness came over me. I excused myself and went into the living room sat down on the couch and I started to cry. I left the room because I didn't want Liam to see me cry. But the sweet boy he is noticed I was sitting down on the couch with my head down in my hands crying. Liam walked over to me placed his hand on my lap and looked me in the eyes and said "Mommy why are you sad you're alright." and he ran to the bathroom and brought me a tissue. He handed it to me and said, "Here Mommy, I help you wipe your eyes clean." It made my heart melt. He was so sweet. I also felt more sad because he saw me cry and I didn't want him to see.  I started to feel guilty that I should not be feeling this way because  I have a sweet and caring little boy who loves me. I realized that I don't need anyone else in this world to make me feel loved. I'm so blessed to have my boys in my life who really love me unconditionally and are the best friends I could ever have.



No comments:

Post a Comment