Oct 21, 2012

Blake's 1st Birthday

I can't believe my sweet Blake is 1 year old today! We kicked off the celebration at the San Antonio Zoo. My Mom joined us and Blake had a blast! Since Blake loves animals we thought he'd love to spend his Birthday at the Zoo and he sure did! We decorated his car with Birthday banners, he wore his 1st Birthday onesie and everyone wished him a Happy Birthday! We then came home and the birthday boy took a well needed nap. Then when he woke up we had cake and ice cream and he opened his presents! Such a wonderful day celebrating this special little man's big day!


























































Blake's 1st Birthday onesie
Happy Birthday Blake banner I made for his high chair


Loved these adorable monkey cupcakes my Mom & I made. They were such a hit & so easy to make.

Blake's monkey birthday cake my Mom & I made.

One of Blake's many gifts Curious George
Blake's Birthday banner

Grammy hard at work decorating

Blake's adorable Birthday party plates too cute!
Mod Monkey birthday party

Our  Birthday Boy Monkey!!

Cute decoration



Love this expression from the birthday boy! So sweet!

Our little monkey in his monkey costume!
Time for cake smashing!
A little help from big brother
Loved his monkey cake!

Blake & Mommy getting messy

Liam loved his monkey cupcake he made himself